If you are interested in pursuing a career in law enforcement, please review the following site for more information regarding testing and to retrieve a downloadable application.
Upon completion of the testing provided by the Northwest Pennsylvania Regional Police Testing Consortium, qualified applicants will be contacted as positions become available. Applications will ONLY be taken at that time.
In addition to passing a written test and physical agility test through the Northwest Pennsylvania Regional Police Testing Consortium, police officer candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for employment with the Millcreek Township Police Department:
- A U. S. citizen
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Earned a minimum of sixty (60) college credits
- Physically and mentally fit to perform the full duties of a Police Officer.
- Possess a valid PA motor vehicle operatorís license prior to appointment.
- Currently enrolled or previously completed an approved Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Act 120 Municipal Police Officers Training Course, or employed as a certified Police Officer in another state.
- Must be able to meet all requirements for certification by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Municipal Police Officers Education and Training Commission.