The Millcreek Police Department is not currently accepting applications.
Applications will only be accepted in conjunction with the announced administration of a test. Testing is conducted every two years for the purpose of establishing a hiring eligibility list.
Here are the current requirements to apply for a position as a Millcreek Township Police Officer:
- A U. S. citizen
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Earned a minimum of sixty (60) college credits
- Physically and mentally fit to perform the full duties of a Police Officer.
- Possess a valid PA motor vehicle operatorís license prior to appointment.
- Currently enrolled or previously completed an approved Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Act 120 Municipal Police Officers Training Course, or employed as a certified Police Officer in another state.
- Must be able to meet all requirements for certification by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Municipal Police Officers Education and Training Commission.
The application process consists of a written exam prepared by a national testing company and a physical agility exam administered by the Pennsylvania Chiefs of Police Association.